• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skis for M1100

C
Aug 6, 2016
Cedaredge,co
Looking for advise on which skis work well on the 1100 turbo.

The sled had Polaris gripper skis on it, but seller wanted to keep um, so I have the 13 M800 skis on it now.

Do know a good set of skis make a world of difference, I can get the gripper skis at 1/2 price or better then a set of powder pros with all needed to mount.

Lmk what you guys think

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
I run the grippers on my 8 and they are nice. with all that weight the powder pros may be to aggressive to turn ez u will prob end up cutting inner rear wing off a set of 400 buck skis

Turcatbo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2015
I run the wide cat skis on mine, a 13 with narrow front end. The stock narrow skis aren't even an option in my opinion unless you are on trails. Especially in early season snow, you are a plow without some ski width. I haven't tried any others, happy with the ones I have.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
The Widest Slydog Powderhound skis work really well on the 1100. A lot of guys really like the Simmons Gen 2 as well. The like a little wider ski than the 2 strokes because of the engine weight.

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Sly did skis

The Widest Slydog Powderhound skis work really well on the 1100. A lot of guys really like the Simmons Gen 2 as well. The like a little wider ski than the 2 strokes because of the engine weight.

I agree.
I'm running 8" sly dog skis on my 1100

Aug 20, 2013
North Dakota
I just put a set of 8" Slydog PowderHounds on my 13 1100T and they made a world of difference. Another thing I like about the PowderHounds is the design of the bottom of the ski. Darting is almost nonexistent anymore compared to the stock skis.

caproskis

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2009
Hutchinson, MN
www.caproskis.com
Looking for advise on which skis work well on the 1100 turbo.

The sled had Polaris gripper skis on it, but seller wanted to keep um, so I have the 13 M800 skis on it now.

Do know a good set of skis make a world of difference, I can get the gripper skis at 1/2 price or better then a set of powder pros with all needed to mount.

Lmk what you guys think

Our MTX skis would be a great option for your snowmobile. More information on them can be found here: https://www.caproskis.net/mtx

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
What Racinstation said. I'm running 164cm snowboards, crap I mean 8" Slydogs and they work great. The steering effort on trails is GREATLY reduced and the soft snow/deep powder flotation is great too. Man they are big skis, I knew the flotation would be excellent but I'm surprised how much easier to steer it is everywhere. I got them in green and black swirl so they look cools too!

Premium Features