• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP stage 4

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I know why I'm not...the cost. I believe that requires a fuel controller. I have heard SLP likely won't be using Bully Dog anymore either. Bully Dog has a big lawsuit they are dealing with (which I hope they win).

If you are not familiar with it, I can say the Stage III is very impressive. However, you will need to run at a higher altitude to avoid av/race fuel for that head.

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Yes it does I just bought one all set up will be picking up in the next couple days. I only ride 6500' and above so i believe I will be fine I will still and a gallon or two of race fuel just wondering how it performs compared to stock I have two stock Axys right now.

Dbook

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I have one and can say it is impressive, a lot of days it is more fun to ride than my turbo sled. Simply, because it is so clean and quick off the bottom. It took me awhile to see the benefits of the stage 4 vs the stage 3. The stage 3 is great bang for the buck, but the stage 4 is better. You do upload a new program into in via a bully dog, but you don't have to leave the bully dog on the sled.

Premium Features