• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"When Halfway Up Isn't An Option..."

T
Dec 25, 2007
Anyone else entertained by the most recent Arctic Cat add here on SnoWest? I love how the Pro Flips over backwards halfway up their hill:pound:...sales must be a bit slower at AC this year:ballchain:....how I do so very much love marketing:wacko:

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Cat's been really stretching with their advertising this year....lots of it bashing the other brands. Being in sales myself, that pretty much goes against sales 101....but hey, whatever they gotta do to still sell new 2005 sleds I guess.

R

redink420

Feb 6, 2009
They sure are wasting alot of money on all those full page ads with a little fold up picture of their sled..:lol:

S

snopro_ac

Oct 17, 2009
They sure are wasting alot of money on all those full page ads with a little fold up picture of their sled..:lol:

i don't care if those are polaris, skidoo or cat, or that other brand, the blue one, i would be embarassed by those adds, those fold up and cut ones are dumb as hell.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
i don't care if those are polaris, skidoo or cat, or that other brand, the blue one, i would be embarassed by those adds, those fold up and cut ones are dumb as hell.

Come on guys, those Cat guys need something to do while there at the bottom of the hill.

B
Dec 3, 2007
Rogers, MN
Maybe they'll replace the ads with new ones about the recall...

Arctic Cat recalls 16,500 snowmobiles due to loss of control hazard

The company says the front lower suspension arm can crack during use, which could lead to loss of control.
The recall involves all 2010 Arctic Cat Z1, TZ1, F, Bearcat, M, and CF model snowmobiles. All variations of color and model features of the listed models are included in the recall.

Rob

T
Dec 25, 2007
refresh your browser a couple times to see the add on either the top or right hand side of the screen...and I can't tell you all the places to find the folding add beyond the magazine version of our favorite website...

Premium Features