• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trade black parts for red parts

H
Sep 11, 2018
Hey guys, looking to trade a black axys hood for a red one, plus maybe a little trade pay on my part. Also would like to trade a black nosepan for a red one. Also, was looking for any advice on how to wrap/paint sleds yourself on the cheap. I want something that will hold up to boondocking decently well. As you can probably tell I'm trying to "red out" my sled. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Safe riding, thanks!

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
Hey guys, looking to trade a black axys hood for a red one, plus maybe a little trade pay on my part. Also would like to trade a black nosepan for a red one. Also, was looking for any advice on how to wrap/paint sleds yourself on the cheap. I want something that will hold up to boondocking decently well. As you can probably tell I'm trying to "red out" my sled. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Safe riding, thanks!

Where are you located?

D
Dec 5, 2013
Tri-Cities,WA
red panels

Did you get your trade done 'Black for Red" if not text me 509-521-2121 I have Red looking to go to black.

Iowa_assault

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2014
Cedar Rapids Iowa
I have a red nose cone and I am looking to trade for a black one!

Please text me at 319-310-9485. I need the black one asap and I can ship you the red one asap.

Premium Features