• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW PRODUCT: Rogue Concepts Gen4 165 Rear Bumper

Rogue Concepts

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 10, 2017
www.rogueconcepts.net
Our All New Gen4 165 rear bumper is finally here!! We kept the rear bar raised and tapered inward to keep the rear slimmed down. We also added a flange that ties the bumper rails into the rear of the tunnel utilizing the snow flap mount. Adding a flange to the top also to "hug" the tunnel adds a tremendous amount of a strength. Let us know what you think!!

20170908_164540.jpg 20170908_164452.jpg 20170908_164525.jpg 20170908_164442.jpg 165 - 2.jpg

Clutched Films

Lifetime Membership
Bad A££ Bumper

Best looking bumper I have seen in a long time. 6 rivets on each side more than enough strength. Especially when you consider its stand alone strength before you tie it all together. I used to assemble my hole nosecone/bumper on my xm with 4 aluminum rivets & 2 bolts for the bumper. You go through 3 nosecones & 4 bumpers a year your find out aluminum is easier to drill and 4 is less than 20 ish? Still holds up just like factory and at the end of the day you wack something hard enough your buyin a pipe. What's the cost & availability.

Rogue Concepts

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 10, 2017
www.rogueconcepts.net
Are the pictures just for looks? Those few amount of rivots can't possible be enough...

This was the first one made. We did add a couple more rivets for the production model for piece of mind. However we do feel confident that this bumper would hold up just fine.

Rogue Concepts

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 10, 2017
www.rogueconcepts.net
Best looking bumper I have seen in a long time. 6 rivets on each side more than enough strength. Especially when you consider its stand alone strength before you tie it all together. I used to assemble my hole nosecone/bumper on my xm with 4 aluminum rivets & 2 bolts for the bumper. You go through 3 nosecones & 4 bumpers a year your find out aluminum is easier to drill and 4 is less than 20 ish? Still holds up just like factory and at the end of the day you wack something hard enough your buyin a pipe. What's the cost & availability.

Thank you! Price is stated above ($220 raw, $250 powdered). We are working to get caught up on orders and getting stock built. The wait for these raw would be about 2 weeks right now, add about a week for powder.

Rogue Concepts

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 10, 2017
www.rogueconcepts.net
Won't work with new removable snow flap without modifacation

This is correct. With the stock snow flap, some trimming of the snow flap does need to be done and is very easily achieved with the use of a dremel or a utility knife with a steady hand and some confidence. I am not sure about the removable snow flap, but I am assuming the same. The tail light will need to be removed (2 Rivets) and the outside 2 rivets of the snow flap will also need to be drilled out.

mtncat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2001
Wyoming
was looking at where the linq brackets mount to the top of tunnel, Not bashing your product just an observation as I have been installing the new linq system on 17 850's

mtncat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2001
Wyoming
As long you don't overtighten as the depth of the nut is set for the thickness of the tunnel

Premium Features