• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sold my sled to save money....

S
Jul 7, 2002
Central iowa
but for what ever reason its impossible for me.lol.so the truck is getting a facelift.doing a cowl hood, roadarmor bumpers, towing mirrors, injectors, and new rims and tires. i just cant decide weather or not to lift it.anyways just thought i would post a picture with the new bumper on it. now just another 8 weeks on chroming and it will be finished.
12-04-07_1519.jpg

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
LOL, you got your priorities all wrong there buddy. To be a part of this forum you need a sled, there's only one exception to that rule. ;)

S
Jul 7, 2002
Central iowa
oh my priorities are straight..i won't be happy unless i have a turbo yamaha. for the few times i will go out west this year renting will save me alot of money.the only crack this guy has is the 18 inches on my a$$.:beer;

S

sldgy

oh my priorities are straight..i won't be happy unless i have a turbo yamaha. for the few times i will go out west this year renting will save me alot of money.the only crack this guy has is the 18 inches on my a$$.:beer;

18"?:confused:

Premium Features