• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can't delete or edit old posts..

T

thomps33

ACCOUNT CLOSED
May 20, 2009
Is there a good reason we can't edit or delete old posts that are more than a week old?

A

Abominable

Dec 30, 2003
Evel Knievel jump site, ID
snowest.com
It appears that those managing the site are afraid much of the great info posted on here would go with the great people who posted it that are now either voluntarily leaving or getting run off so it was placed under lock and key. This is just my guess as to why, I would love to hear the "official" reason.

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......
just do what I did ..I brought back a thread from like 4 months ago ..then they tell me that they deleted it ???

like wtf it was ok 4 months ago but now the new poiticaly correctness of this place they dump it ..

like do me a favor and pull all of my threads

T

thomps33

ACCOUNT CLOSED
May 20, 2009
just do what I did ..I brought back a thread from like 4 months ago ..then they tell me that they deleted it ???

like wtf it was ok 4 months ago but now the new poiticaly correctness of this place they dump it ..

like do me a favor and pull all of my threads

That's not a bad idea...go back and raise hell in all your old threads you posted in until they get deleted. That would be a lot of work for some of the old timers on here though! :eek:

Premium Features