• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rant: Swapmeet notifications!

T
Dec 2, 2007
Kent, WA USA
What is going on with the swapmeet?!?!?!? :mad: I haven't received a peep about my sleds for sale since I posted them and all of a sudden I get 5 replies all dated OCTOBER 30th!!!! I call the first one back having not noticed the date yet and he says "oh wow, that was from like two weeks ago, I already bought a sled, wish I woulda heard from you" !!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad: Like I said in the thread about the new forum changes if they don't work right I'm gonna be mad,:mad: well I'm mad, :mad:I need to sell my sleds BAD and this ssucks to have had buyers and not get the notification form SNOWEST!!!!! GET IT RIGHT SNOWEST ADMIN OR I WILL NOT PAY WHEN THE TIME COMES!!!!!:mad:

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
I just today had a similar problem, received two messages for an item that was sold and shipped about three weeks ago, then deleted shortly there after........confused????? WTH???

T
Dec 2, 2007
Kent, WA USA
SnoWest...... Fail.....

I never even received a notification on SW. It came to my external email! Two weeks too late!...Is this what we will pay for?

That is exactly what I am talking about. Fabulous new swapmeet, no notices on the swapmeet, and two weeks plus later I get email notices!!!! :mad: I lost at least two potential sales from guys that bought sleds already since I didn't get back to them. FAIL!!!!

T
Dec 2, 2007
Kent, WA USA
Thanx for fixing it

Well, whatever happened to get notifications out thank you. I was able to sell my sleds. But, I still received no notification on snowest only on my email..... Still needs some fine tuning boys.

Premium Features