• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Montana: 1998 Summit X (Nice & Runs Great) w/ parts sled

M
Apr 3, 2009
Hello, I will email pictures to those who are seriously interested. I have a 1998 Summit X (clean title in hand) that runs great and looks good. 136" x 2" Track that is good, new skags, everything works from the tac, speedo, to the hand and thumb warmers. Without looking at the speedo i think it has about 2300 miles but the previous owner stated when I bought it it had been rebuilt with less than 500 miles. Starts everytime. Very dependable and quick, I have put approx. 300 on it since I have had it. I would estimate approx. 800 miles on engine. Had new Hi-fax put on last year and carbs cleaned and re-adjusted by a shop. Had the clutches cleaned. This comes with a parts sled that I bought last month. A 1998 Summit X has everything except for the left trailing arm, motor, clutches and pipes. The body is in good shape, have carbs, good seat, perfect track 136x2", good tunnel, both skis. Thank you.:D $1500. takes it all.

Premium Features