• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1200 rev, turbo killer FS

Nov 28, 2007
1200 custom rev for sale. Building new 1200 xp so should sell this one.
sled runs great every time you pull the cord. Have climbed shoots at 92 miles an hour according to my GPS. Cr racing tunnel, Cr racing light weight boss seat. fabcraft light weight skid with fox floats and 8" carbon composite wheels, 1200PSI Cylinder Reid motor built on 900 CAT bottom end. crank has been pinned and welded. Custom JAWS twin pipes. Drop and Rolled chain case, and spare chain. 8" handle bar risers and chrome motorcroos bars. also have simmons skis on there to match the sleds color of candy blue and Black with Crome highlights. Sled weighs in at 430 dry. Asking $18,500.00 OBO

T
Jan 3, 2008
nelson bc
finnaly found you.

if this is the blue 1200 rev that was destroying every thing at the shootout last year, i have been looking for you. i am very interested in your sled. please pm me. thanks. i dont have 18 canadian now but i will closer to this fall.

R

Ringer

Jan 1, 2008
Central Alberta
sled runs great every time you pull the cord. Have climbed shoots at 92 miles an hour according to my GPS. Cr racing tunnel, Cr racing light weight boss seat. fabcraft light weight skid with fox floats and 8" carbon composite wheels, 1200PSI Cylinder Reid motor built on 900 CAT bottom end. crank has been pinned and welded. Custom JAWS twin pipes. Drop and Rolled chain case, and spare chain. 8" handle bar risers and chrome motorcroos bars. also have simmons skis on there to match the sleds color of candy blue and Black with Crome highlights. Sled weighs in at 430 dry. Asking $18,500.00 OBO

92mph up a chute , wow thats fast , i need a gps like yours

R

Ringer

Jan 1, 2008
Central Alberta

post a pic of it going 92mph up that chute , that i would love to see

Last edited:
Premium Features