• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowbikes at the Puyallup snowshow

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
It was great to see some old and new friends at the snow show this last weekend, It is apparent that the bike kits are becoming more accepted
(as if we care) and desired..Back Country Snowbikes and Timbersled both showed off the latest and greatest bike kits..
We had a full both most of the time with many commenting and staying to watch all the snowbike vids we had going..I know we changed a few sledders minds about the bike kits.
I would really like to thank those who purchased lighting systems and Cameras from us, we had a record sales day on Saturday. THANK YOU!!!
Looks like we wont be alone on the mtn any longer.:face-icon-small-hap

T

turbo99

Mar 16, 2008
tacoma,wa
It was great to see some old and new friends at the snow show this last weekend, It is apparent that the bike kits are becoming more accepted
(as if we care) and desired..Back Country Snowbikes and Timbersled both showed off the latest and greatest bike kits..
We had a full both most of the time with many commenting and staying to watch all the snowbike vids we had going..I know we changed a few sledders minds about the bike kits.
I would really like to thank those who purchased lighting systems and Cameras from us, we had a record sales day on Saturday. THANK YOU!!!
Looks like we wont be alone on the mtn any longer.:face-icon-small-hap

i cant wait to get some of these bikes on the snow!! soon enough

Traivs
Back Country Snowbikes

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
They are amazing machines. I know every season I say I can't wait for the snow, but this year is an exception. I can't wait to get my wheels off and the track on!

Premium Features