• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 m1000 162 6500 OBO

2008 M1000 162
Units has 09/10 rear tunnel and flap on it,new 2010 seat, tele handlebars, new black hood,frogskinz on vents,knee pads and scratchers. Unit has around 800 miles on it . Brought the sled as a roller with no motor in it and replaced the motor in it with a good rebuild 1000. The sled was a 1000 to begin with. Sled has everything gone throught and really to go. Don't want to sell but don't make it out west to much and doesn't snow much to have a m sled where i live. trades welcome but looking for a 08 or newer sno pro 600. can get pics if needed. also have boss seat for it so can switch it too. i still have to install the scratchers on it. will take 6500 or best.

thanks

Last edited:
S
Sep 8, 2009
Sled still for sale

Is this sled still for sale? Pictures please scott.junker@knology.net what happened to first motor? Was this sled damaged that you replaced the tinnel or did you just put the extention on? I am located in southwest mn so might not be to bad to travel What Town do you live in?

Premium Features