• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3 Inch Powerclaw Defect

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
ive actually trashed 2x 2.6" and a 3" but they were all my fault wheeling over down trees logs, rocks ect.... and im really good at keeping the sled pinned and wiggling it out when its stuck :)

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Just gonna go ahead and do all you guys a favor.

You are not allowed to spend your money on an axys.

If you're tearing apart powerclaws on a regular basis, Polaris tracks have no place in your life. :D

signed, you friend:

kidwoo

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
I have seven lugs off my 3" power Claw from my Axys Turbo. mostly from spinning on logs and rocks. Prob 1100 miles. 2 stock Cat 3" PC only one lug gone in twice the miles. Couldn't imagine how many lugs that Id have missing on my poo with the stock track. It was getting bad stock after 500 miles

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Truly the face of a born loser! Maybe someone should have told him on the 1m chassis you need to change the shaft bearings pretty much every season. I think I'll put that in the comments to help him out :) What is 80 kmph anyway like 10 mph???

M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
I'm pretty sure it was my fault.. full throttle over a 4 inch tree... but don't worry that tree won't be taking out anymore tracks.. consider it fertilizer.

Took out a lug right down to the fiberglass rods.. I ran it last year with studs and seat belts holding it together... but don't worry I drove an SKS all last year so it didn't see many miles. :juggle:

I'm hoping the 3 inch lasts at least a couple seasons!

Premium Features