• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Mountain Cat vs 2018 Mountain Cat

knh208

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
Big changes every year since 16. Do you really want them to hit reset?

New controls would be nice. I think they're in a great place with the 18.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Fit and finish on my 2018 MC is way way better than any Cat I have owned before, just in garage I have found a hundred things that were improved

yz250_

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
I chose to modify my 17 mtn cat.

Gripper skiis
Headlight delete
Speedwerx stage 2 kit
TKI drive belt.
Wyo steering mod

All the goodies cost the same as trading it in on an 18, but I will have a much lighter and more powerful sled

Buz

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Vancouver, Wa
Can you imagine going back?

I believe the ER was such an improvement, I bought a Mountain Cat. This thread reminds me of the people comparing the M to proclimb chassis. Can you imagine going back?

IMG_8708.jpg IMG_8711.jpg

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
I believe the ER was such an improvement, I bought a Mountain Cat. This thread reminds me of the people comparing the M to proclimb chassis. Can you imagine going back?
U switched the plastics, why?
Wanted more black on the Mountain Cat?

Mountain Cat

Buz

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Vancouver, Wa
Yup personal preference. I originally bought the ER for the wife but she hated the gray. She thinks the black on black is cool, now I have a couple of brownie points. I think Arctic Cat should have had this as an option. I like the gray so win win!:eyebrows:

N
Sep 19, 2013
I chose to modify my 17 mtn cat.

Gripper skiis

Headlight delete

Speedwerx stage 2 kit

TKI drive belt.

Wyo steering mod

All the goodies cost the same as trading it in on an 18, but I will have a much lighter and more powerful sled

Hi!
Wyo steering mod! What is looks like? Can you get more foto or web site!? Thanks

iPhone Tapatalk

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Yup personal preference. I originally bought the ER for the wife but she hated the gray. She thinks the black on black is cool, now I have a couple of brownie points. I think Arctic Cat should have had this as an option. I like the gray so win win!:eyebrows:

Haha.......both of those look so much better than what they sell. Maybe that was on purpose so you have to buy two.

S

SnoPro1000

Feb 24, 2008
All I hope is that any improvement they do can be bought like if they move the controls I hope there’s going to be a kit to move it on older sleds. Or if they have newer light weight carbon fiber hood or something

Premium Features