• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Terra Alps Pistons & Crank?

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Looking to freshen up my 2013 pro rmk with a silber turbo for next season, Terra Alps is local to me and easy to get. Has anyone ran their lightweight crankshaft or their piston fix it kit? Wondering how they hold up compared to the competition?

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
Looking to freshen up my 2013 pro rmk with a silber turbo for next season, Terra Alps is local to me and easy to get. Has anyone ran their lightweight crankshaft or their piston fix it kit? Wondering how they hold up compared to the competition?

I have a T-pro that I'll be freshening up the engine. I'm also wondering about pistons. I wonder if the fix kit would be worth while however as far as I know it does raise compression a bit which is why people find their sleds snappier afterwards. But would seem smart for reliablility, however I was also told that with the sleds turbo'd you dont need the fix kit.

Crankshaft wise in a turbo sled I wouldn't go lightweight at all, You're going to want something strong, so deff a quality stock replacement.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
I'll be putting the axys crank in my pro if I don't upgrade, it's proven itself to handle boost and fair bit lighter than the pro crank.

Premium Features