• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cheetah factory racing bars

M

Meyersnow

Feb 8, 2015
Breckenridge
Boondocker CFR

I have them and think they are ok. I noticed that it took a while to get used to the thicker bar vs stock. It also seems like the grip width is a little narrower. I'm only on my 4th or 5th ride since adding. They look cool as ****. I would give them a 4/5. Good, but takes a little while to get used to after 2300 miles on stockers.

M
Mar 7, 2008
Almont, Michigian
I have a set on my 2015 Gade X and had them for 2 seasons they are great, much more stronger then stock bars, and I just ordered a set for my 2018 XRS Gade, they are much more stout then the factory bars!!:face-icon-small-coo

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Does all the stock stuff transfer right over? Grips, handwarmers, etc?

hilpulr

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Corvallis MT
Bars

I ended up doing the swap. Yes everything goes over to the Cheetah bars real easy. The warmers are the slowest part you just heat them up a little at a time to get them off

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I ended up doing the swap. Yes everything goes over to the Cheetah bars real easy. The warmers are the slowest part you just heat them up a little at a time to get them off

Good to know. Thanks.

S
Apr 26, 2017
Pemberton BC
Cheetah bars are sick!

Does anybody run the Boondocker 2.0 bars on their XM? I was thinking of putting them on my 2015 T3. Thanks

I have been riding the Boondocker 2.0 on my 2013 XM for 2 seasons and really liked them and decided to go with their Turcotte on my 2016 850 last year. I personally really liked both but love the extra length on the Turcotte's! It really depends on tastes and preferences, larger shoulders would prefer larger bars I guess! Also heard they are coming out with a narrower bar next year to accommodate everyone!
My girlfriend still rides the Boondocker 2.0 and loves them too! She dropped her sled upside down, down a rocky "cliff" at the end of the season and the bars did not bend at all.... Says it all!

S
Apr 26, 2017
Pemberton BC
I have them and think they are ok. I noticed that it took a while to get used to the thicker bar vs stock. It also seems like the grip width is a little narrower. I'm only on my 4th or 5th ride since adding. They look cool as ****. I would give them a 4/5. Good, but takes a little while to get used to after 2300 miles on stockers.

The bars are tapered to 7/8" where the grips are, it's only the clamp part that's oversized. what's making it bigger is probably the grips... you can always re-use your stock grips and put them on there if that's bothering you....

Premium Features