• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber 850 Snowcheck Open

grizzly7

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Silber website not working? I've tried from a few computers and can't get logged in, anyone else having problems??

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
I can pull there website up on my phone

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

rmk all the way

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Dayton Wa
What's the expected delivery date if paid in full now? Know a few guys that gave boondocker 500 bucks last spring and haven't got a turbo yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Corey, I will be calling. Did you get to ride one I assume? How's it compare to the Axys?

I have to wait until Spring Fling to get on one. The guys says it rips like the Axys...only more power so Im sure I will be happy.

We will be doing demo rides at Spring Fling so if anybody is near Rabbit Ears in Colorado feel free to swing by and throw a leg over one.

880summitxrs

Lifetime Membership
Aug 1, 2009
I have ordered one and was wondering if a guy could expect it in Sept or will it be nov? Now granted I have not in anyway tried to contact Justin and sure I could my answer then, however it's sat night and I've had a few and was just thinking about this coming winter!

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
I have ordered one and was wondering if a guy could expect it in Sept or will it be nov? Now granted I have not in anyway tried to contact Justin and sure I could my answer then, however it's sat night and I've had a few and was just thinking about this coming winter!

You are on the early end of the order queue - you'll see it closer to sept than nov!

Premium Features