• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanks Bryce

wardy

Premium Member
Jun 7, 2008
Central point Oregon
Shout out to Bryce at turbo performance.
I ordered the redline fuel controller from him last week. Got to try it out today and wow what a difference over the silber fuel controller.
Bryce sent it with his tune and it was spot on don't need to change anything, no lag or burble of any kind. Really made my sled more fun to ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backcountrypro

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I will second what you said about Bryce. I also bought a Redline box from him but due to having a slightly larger turbo I needed to make some changes to the map. I was on a trip to Montana and needed help getting set up with the computer program to modify the map and he spent a good part of his Saturday night on the phone with me helping me get it set up. Now that is costumer service! Thanks Bryce!

C
Jan 28, 2008
Shout out to Bryce at turbo performance.
I ordered the redline fuel controller from him last week. Got to try it out today and wow what a difference over the silber fuel controller.
Bryce sent it with his tune and it was spot on don't need to change anything, no lag or burble of any kind. Really made my sled more fun to ride

How much does the redline controller conversion cost? I may be interested in upgrading my siliber controller also.

Premium Features