• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Evolution Powersports Featherweight "BULLET" Exhaust for the Polaris AXYS 800

2XM3

Premium Member
Oct 6, 2008
Bitteroot valley,MT
I had one, fit and finish pretty good, loud ?? uh yeah really loud :face-icon-small-dis so for me down the road it went.

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
no one lives closer than 250 or 300 miles of where I ride so we all love loud pipes but 4 those of u that ride in peoples back yards or trails that are rented from the land owners a quiet can is just polite and a good idea seeing how u are a guest. most of us ripping soft power know 70% of the time our cans are muffled in the snow and quieter than the quiet cans in the trail :D. if u have sped limits, cops checking DB levels, pay fees to ride trails, it sounds like u are already on the edge of loosing your riding arear so yea I would do all I could to keep it open... even if it took getting one of the four strokes so I under stand y u would b concerned about loud pipes but where I ride its not!!! and that's y he cant sell a quiet can north of the border we don't have the problem of people thinking they can take away our riding spots. vote came on the ballets about 7 years ago or so? to do away with riding in city limits think it was 96% said not no but HELL NO and one of the highest voter turnouts in many years! just a idea but if u have quiet pipes to try to keep a ridding arear open maybe u should ride where u can have the one u want? many places are happy to see the sledheads show up and start shelling out our money in their community loud pipes or quiet. we all know our hobby costs a lot of $$$$$$ . well I've ranted more than I wanted to we all have our own feelings on the subject just my opinion and u know what they say ...their like a$$holes I've got one and don't need 2 lol happy and safe riding all!!!!{quiet or LOUD!} :D

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
I had one, fit and finish pretty good, loud ?? uh yeah really loud :face-icon-small-dis so for me down the road it went.

All I needed to read.

There is no place in the inter mountain West (lower 48) for a loud can. Our riding areas are constantly under threat from non- motorized groups. Noise is their latest rallying cry.

In addition to that, I don't want to hear a loud pipe on a left hand side hill when the outlet is exposed. Just too loud.

You want more exhaust noise? Learn to ride with the throttle plates open.

Loud cans are for parking lot poseurs.

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
All I needed to read.

There is no place in the inter mountain West (lower 48) for a loud can. Our riding areas are constantly under threat from non- motorized groups. Noise is their latest rallying cry.

In addition to that, I don't want to hear a loud pipe on a left hand side hill when the outlet is exposed. Just too loud.

You want more exhaust noise? Learn to ride with the throttle plates open.

Loud cans are for parking lot poseurs.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ TRUE WORDS

Premium Features