• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Nytro MTX Nose Frame bent

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Front nose frame of a 2008 nytro.... I bent mine could I use one off a 2009 nytro xtx?

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
bent front sub frame....Shocker!!!! You should be able to. The part numbers are the same on babbit's microfiche so you should be good to go. i think all the late model nytro's have the same subframe. Some of the fronts ends had different geometries but if i am not mistaken that was done with shorter A-arms and shocks.

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
I bent mine back before I took anything apart and then installed the gussets that Grizztracks sells and it has been fine ever since. That is with hitting something hard enough on the right side to break the spindle and lower control arm. It is quite a bit of work to change out the subframe so I would consider this route. Removing all the plastics and lower control arms is all you have to do that way.

Even if you do put a new one in I would still get the gusset kit for it.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
I bent mine back before I took anything apart and then installed the gussets that Grizztracks sells and it has been fine ever since. That is with hitting something hard enough on the right side to break the spindle and lower control arm. It is quite a bit of work to change out the subframe so I would consider this route. Removing all the plastics and lower control arms is all you have to do that way.

Even if you do put a new one in I would still get the gusset kit for it.

Is grizztrack a username or a website sorry I googled and a website did not pop up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
He was over on TY when I got them. If he's not still making them I could send you a picture of mine and if you can do anything with metal at all you could probably make it but his is pretty affordable for what it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
I found him and will be ordering a set thanks for everyone's help;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Premium Features