• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Front End for TNYTRO,CR,ZBROS,Timber or WCS?

deepbreather

Lifetime Membership
Feb 24, 2008
Any one see whats the strongest out there? I twisted up the front end pretty good and I want the new front end to be stronger than the stocker . Not really worried about the weight as the front end is pretty light with boost. Also thinking of going wider like the new 2010. but am unsure if it will be too hard to sidehill, any suggestions?

J

jpower6

Sep 14, 2009
zbroz

I just put zbroz on mine and i love it. It's also supposed to be like 30 percent stronger and like 5 pounds lighter i think and plus it looks way BA! Here's mine..

5643edb9.jpg

jrusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Edmonton
I just got my WCS front end the other day,, basically a Timber knock-off but with better spindles.. Ive gone through a couple stock spindles already crappy cast aluminum, the WSC are billet and look like they will hold up well, the timbers are chromolly tubing which tend to break as well.. Wasnt worried about going wider as I run the genII skis and z-bros X1s, its stable enough.. His prices are great as well!!

Premium Features