• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

KMOD Rear Suspension

KMOD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Firth
kmodsnowmobileparts.com
K mod

Has anyone rode the latest KMOD suspension on a Polaris?

Got to ride my new 2010 Saturday, the snow wasn't great but we had a good time.
The skid worked really good, it rode very well and keep the front down and was very maneuverable when the going got steep and slow. Didn't trench very bad and was comparable with a new M8 in the trees( until the really light rider got on the M8 and then it had an edge) handled the bumps nice and kept the speed going up the hill through the rough. I was very pleased with the way the new Dragon run and was fun to ride.
Now Power Commander for a while and then a Twisted Turbo!!!
Kevin

polaris drop bracket 008.jpg polaris drop bracket 009.jpg

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
i rode twisteds new turbo with a 174 track and the k-mod....smooth ride, turbo is fast and dialed in well...he has the wider front end, so maneuverability is a fair amount less that a stock dragon...but his sled is being dialed for the very steep and deep, and so will do very well on the extreme chutes...the k-mod worked well, the 174 had a lot of float, was a little too much for tight tree riding, especially with the wide front, you had to work at it to maneuver quickly...did i say that the turbo rocked?...:D

Premium Features