• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My Apex

Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
Well finally got it done. Actually, it's been done for a few weeks, just got around to taking some pictures. Powdercoat is a black with silver/green/blue speckle depending on the light. Predominantly silver speckle. Powdercoated chain case cover, oil tank, thermestat housing. Professionally polished everything that could be polished. New "special" snail for the year. Should be fun.

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

Last edited:
B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Is that nitrous or meth i see? Looks good.

i would say by the soliniods up front its nitrous:D nice sled zeb let me know how that snail works for yah i mite want to try that with mine next year.i still think you have the coolest sounding sled out there it is music to my ears.:beer;

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
just when you thought the last guy had one of the coolest looking color combos, a new combo comes out. Looks awesome!!

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
You guys gotta hear it in person. It is even more exotic this year and you can hear the wistle from so far away it is amazing. Great work Zeb. Way to keep raising the bar. You are going to be mad when I clone that thing with a white tunnel.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nicest Apex I have ever seen, and as said above by far the coolest sounding sled I have ever heard.

Where's the hood?? Do you not run one :confused:

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
one of the baddest sleds around by far for sure!Nice job buddy:beer; Start sweet talking the wife zeb for a couple trips to BC for this season. this sled is one of the reasons i built mine

Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
Thanks for all the kind words fella's, really means a lot.

Hyflyr-It's just a little shot to get me out of the hole.

Iceman56-I have a couple hoods. The cr hood that's going on it needs trimed first. I have to be creative triming with the big Impulse intercooler.

wheresthesnow-The turbo I run just likes to whistle more then the next I guess.

Ez-I'm comming for sure this year, see you soon!

Last edited:

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I gotta stop looking at that thing and watching the youtube vid's of it or I'm gonna tear my apex apart and give Paul a call! JEALOUS!

Premium Features