• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boom goes the ultra, end of an era :(

P
Dec 6, 2011
Marble, CO
My ulta mod blew the motor. My backup toy 98 RMK mod broke something also, only 75 psi in one cylinder. Alas...I give up. We had a lot of stories and did some wild stuff on the Flattops, 4 mile, thompson, Irwin, Independence Pass, Taylor, Richmond Ridge....RIP lil' buddies...

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Sorry for you loss :brokenheart: just out of curiosity what kind of miles when they went down?

550iq

Oct 7, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
For the better, I say. I have been having separation anxieties since the 60's. A lot of nice sleds have been ridden and parted with. And every time I throw my leg over the new, modern sled and squeeze the throttle, I cannot comprehend how I ever rode the previous iron. All hail the 015's. 550iq.

P
Dec 6, 2011
Marble, CO
For the better, I say. I have been having separation anxieties since the 60's. A lot of nice sleds have been ridden and parted with. And every time I throw my leg over the new, modern sled and squeeze the throttle, I cannot comprehend how I ever rode the previous iron. All hail the 015's. 550iq.

I agree. I rode a nice 800 rmk pro this past weekend

Premium Features