• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Get it Now!!! Montana "Great Burn" Fundraiser Clothing

BlowinSmoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Frenchtown, Montana
Here it is guys!!! The Montana Adrenaline team has put together a chance for you to prove your support and passion for our freedom to ride the backcountry. We have designed and distributed clothing to local shops which will contribute all profits to the "Montana Sled Warrior" program. The goal is to generate and contribute $5000.00 towards the "Great Burn" Land Management legal battle.:closed_2: By purchasing this clothing you can proudly show your support to keep this breath taking play ground open for all of us to use.

You can purchase the apperal at these local shops around Missoula. Kurt's Polaris, Gull Boats, Grizzly Harley Davidson/Missoula Arctic Cat, and Hamilton Polaris-KTM. Please help us share this post and spread the word to continue this vision...

But Wait....:director:You will also have a chance to get some gear at the EXPO in West Yellowstone. Look for the "Montana Sled Warrior" booth and mention you seen this ad on snowest...

If you are interested in distributing these items in your shop or area to help contribute. Please PM me for details. You can also pm me if you'd like to purchase items to be shipped out of state.

Thanks for your support and we hope you wear it proudly....

IMAG0104.jpg IMAG0105.jpg

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Gonna swing by Hamilton Pol tomorrow on my way to Darby.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Stopped into Ham Pol on Saturday. They didn't have any yet.

BlowinSmoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Frenchtown, Montana
Hamilton Polaris now has "Great Burn" Tee Shirts. Sweat shirts are being printed and will be delivered soon. Keep checking!!!

Also the "Montana Sled Warrior" group has headed over to the West Yellowstone Expo. Stop by the booth and pay the guys a visit. They will have lots of info about the non profit program which fights for use of public land.

They will also have lots of gear for sale which provide money to continue fighting against land closure.

Get it...Sport it...Support it!!!!

We can fight back!!!!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Can't wait for a long sleeve and a hoodie.

I'll get mine when the hoodies are available.

Premium Features