• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fix for IQ side panels??

D

duece1

Oct 26, 2008
I have read a thread on a fix for 05-06 IQ side panels in the past on here. The fix utilized some aluminum to repair the chizy plastic tabs that break off. Done a search but can not find the original thread. Any one have any pics of thier repairs?? Not really sure why but the plastics on my sled always seem to break!!

D

duece1

Oct 26, 2008
I did this and they work great. I can get some pics of them later tonight your you. But I have not had to replace the bottome or side tabs yet (i'm sure I will soon tho:eek:

Thank you. Pics would be great. I did send a PM to Mule to see if it was his original post.

Last edited:

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
i broke my tabs off as well..then i used DZUS fastners...they are GREAT..not the best pic of them, but they are only a 1/4 turn and hold them on VERY tight...been on since last feb and no issues as all..

they are just below the OEM hood straps....i also have the extra hood straps on the side..to hold it all down tight...

1117091244c.jpg

1117091243a.jpg

Premium Features