• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mc xpress plenum

N
Jan 30, 2009
I'm installing my turbo and I can't figure out two things. First thing is I don't know what hooks to the 1/2 inch port aprox. on the plenum. The port is next to the fuel line. The second question is how and where does the breather tank go. From the directions I see that the vent tee goes in the line on top of the oil tank than hooks to the bottom of the breather tank. I see how the small line from the top of the engine hooks up, but what hooks to the port on the side. Does the one on the side hook up to the line that hooked to the breather box, if so maybe i'm missing a longer hose that came with the kit?

P
Nov 26, 2007
As I recall, there is a black hose near the oil pump that goes to the nipple on the Plenum. This hose should be sitting just below the throttle bodies.
The oil catch tank goes near the headlight mount on the right side. The outlet pointed down is the vent for this tank. A hose can be installed on this. I believe there is a hose in the airbox that is used for this.

N
Jan 30, 2009
I thought the line below the throttle bodies could possibly hook to the plenum, but it hook the the air box where there would be a vacuum so i didn't think it made sense to put ten pounds of boost to it.

W

Washy

Feb 14, 2008
Langdon
If I am not mistaken the 1/2 inch nipple on the Pleneum beside the fuel line connects to the Idle air Circuit hose that comes from just under the throttle bodies.

Premium Features