• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m10 with a stock tunnel?

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
How are guys doing it with mounting and where do you get your brackets. If some one has pics also that would be great.:beer;

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
Same here. I have one ready to go and would love some input. I planned on running a CR tunnel but may not do that until summer

My installer said they were told to just use the geometry from CR but I would like to be sure

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
Just talked to Chad, it maybe can be done with his brackets but they have to be mounted on the inside of the tunnel, wich would not leave a whole lot of room with a 16'' track. Sounds like a bit of screwing around.So not sure if its even worth the hassle. I thought if it can be done easy until i have enough coin to buy a CR tunnel and get me by that would be great. But im not sure its really worth it now. Maybe time to just rack the Visa a little more im in this deep now.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Hey... thanks alot,Ill give him a call tomorrow:beer;

Trevor at Macs Machine makes great external drop brackets for the Apex, he built this set for me. These were built for the 09 skid with wider
c to c.

IMG_4718.jpg

I gave him my old ones from CR that fit the 26" c to c, he may still have them and could sell to you.

:beer;, AA

S
Nov 29, 2007
salmon arm
i ran a 174 X 16 stock tunnel inner side plates from alpine last year plates are easy to install with the skid out. this year i put a BP tunnel on with alpine outer plates. i think they have them in stock or can get them within a day.

Premium Features