• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 dragon 700 155 turbo ideas? what works?

S
Nov 3, 2008
I am curious as to what kind of experience you had with Shane at HM Turbos? I have had nothing but excellent service from him and have his set up and wouldn't trade it for any of my buddies set-up. You have a Packard set-up, I can only guess that the clutching needed work, since my riding partner had the same issue. I sent him to Shane to get the clutch kit like what came standard on my kit and his sled came alive. I don't post a lot on here, mostly PM people that have questions. I hate to see someone bash a company that I have never had a isuse with and of all of the people I know who have PURCHASED a kit of accessories from Shane, not one of them has had a issue with is business. Please tell us what the problem was or quit bashing hard working people that love this sport!

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
all the turbos are great... BD has been around longer and has constant on going extensive R&D, i've ran there kit for two years now and have never had any issues to speak of. best bang for the buck would have to be silbur turbo's kit, but BD is proven and has hundreds of kits of kits out there, counting all the brands they support probably even thousands of kits out there. i dont know many other turbo companies that can claim that. my advice would be no matter what kit you get though... do not run the exhaust out the stock hole... tunnel works the best followed by the side pannel

mountaintop

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2008
Well my experience with bd turbo setup that I got from Code Red has worked great so far, added mini cooler last ride of last year, should work good. (about 800 miles last year) Great guy to deal with, very knowledgeable and excellent service. That being said, on my personal sled just bought a setup from Silber, also great service, knowledgeable like code red. I went with Silber for the mere fact of price, really didn't have any business installing a turbo, but rode the bd last year and got HOOKED ON BOOST. I'll be reporting on differences, etc on both kits once I get seat time, as of right now my feeling is that they are both great but Silber definately has the edge on price and that is all I could afford! Those reading, if you cant find the $ to get a turbo, best advise is to never ever ride one! A stock sled is boring compared to the puffers :)

Premium Features