• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

conquer 280??

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
No experience with it, but the reviews I’ve read are hit and miss. Sounds like you have to give it a chance, 200-300 miles break in, some say it’s softer than stock doo 3” track once broken in. Also sounds like it lifts out of the snow pretty good after it’s broken in. Only comes in 15 wide.

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
I know its only 15 wide, thats Ok with me never was a big fan of 16 wide, any sled I tried with 15 and 16 wide always handled hands down better with 15 wide. My main concern is if it is a trencher or lifts the sled out. Right now I have a 2.5 as long as it hangs with in straight snow performance I would be happy. The rest should be all improvement.

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
Ok that leads to my next question did they change the rubber compound for 2018 to go softer?? and how does a 3.5 pitch track compare to the 2.83.
By the looks of it it seems to be a trencher unless something changed.

yamiman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
ND
I had a little time on mine and the time I did I absolutely hated it in anything other than setup snow. The track is way too stiff and trenches terribly. I went with an X3. This is on a 174" T3 with a turbo

summit rookie

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2010
WACONIA, MN
I have 1 on my 165. I have almost 1500 miles on it. It took 200mi to break in. It was really stiff during that time. I absolutely love it. Holds a great side hill and pops on top of the snow better. Just my 2 cents. I'd recommend to anyone.

tinkerjohnson

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2008
Southern utah
Track

I had a little time on mine and the time I did I absolutely hated it in anything other than setup snow. The track is way too stiff and trenches terribly. I went with an X3. This is on a 174" T3 with a turbo

X2 I had one on my Xm. It was great on setup snow but in powder it dug to china under power, let off the gas to half throttle it would climb on top, get back on the gas and back to china. I run it several hundred miles, it never changed imo. Pulled it off and put a power claw 3" on and I love that track.

Premium Features