• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

!!! Bent Steering Post 04 King Cat !!!

S

sledderdone

Dec 22, 2009
Can anyone recommend an aftermarket post for a 04 King Cat 900? Looking for a little added forward placement in addition to a couple of inches of height. Thanks P.S. BAKER WAS SICK YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!

Nov 26, 2007
Kent,Wa.
I bought a CR racing post ................

I mounted it forward of the support. I don't think I've done a better mod. I took my riser off, and love it. Good Luck. - 00's I have an AMP billit riser if anybody wants one. $20

Nov 26, 2007
Kent,Wa.
CR racing post............

the new mod post, was it stock height or did it add a couple of inches?

Mine was stock height. I think standing it up gives it some height. I went the CR route only because I ordered off the website. It was very easy, not the cheapest though. It came to my door very quick. I have seen a wildchild post, and just chose to deal with a "company" rather than an individual. Nothing against Wildchild, but the post didn't fit like it should have, and wanted a return policy. Just in case? Good Luck! -00's

Last edited:
S
Sep 18, 2009
can the stock steering shaft be used, mine already rubs against the pod filter and looks like it will hit the carb if i move it forward.

F
Jan 25, 2008
cr post

i have a cr post on mine it moves the bar a bit further up and forward and clears the carbs way better, o and its a hell of alot stronger.

Premium Features