• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Speedwerx Supercharger Kit for the Polaris 850 PRO-RMK coming for the 2019/20 season!

hd4rob

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2010
Lake Park, MN
Speedwerx Supercharger Kit for the Polaris 850 PRO-RMK coming for the 2019-2020 season!
It's been under development for a little while now, but it's time to get the word out- we are going to be releasing a ProCharger Supercharger Kit for the 850 this fall/early winter. We've already got one out on the snow for testing and are still working out all the details, but it will be much like our proven kits for the Cats with a number of the same features that make our Supercharger Kits superior to the turbo kits on the market.
- Lower Air Charge Temps with the Water-to-Air Intercooler (self-contained, so no splicing into the machines cooling system)
- Lower Underhood Temps when compared to a turbo.
- Self Contained Oiling (no oil lines or pumps to worry about)
- Top quality Procharger head unit is driven off the crankshaft to deliver instant boost with No Lag
- Exceptionally responsive ready-to-run fuel mapping with auxilary injectors, plug and play electrical components, and the proper clutch setup gives you a true 100% complete kit for bolt-on and go reliability.
- Like nearly all of our products, it's designed, tested, and Made in the USA!
Stay tuned for further details and pricing- they will be available for pre-order when components and specs are finalized.

538F4D16-676E-412E-B5F9-11D9D9C4E8C2.jpeg 68C2758C-B0D5-4717-93A3-3805E507B413.jpeg

Last edited:

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Is there typically any difference in weight between a supercharger kit versus a turbo for the same sled, i.e., is one lighter than the other?

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
They claim 5-10 lbs add for the installed SC kit. Seems like that is about the same as a turbo kit depending on options.

D

doudea

Sep 20, 2009
Western Slope
Speedwerx Supercharger Kit for the Polaris 850 PRO-RMK coming for the 2019-2020 season!
It's been under development for a little while now, but it's time to get the word out- we are going to be releasing a ProCharger Supercharger Kit for the 850 this fall/early winter. We've already got one out on the snow for testing and are still working out all the details, but it will be much like our proven kits for the Cats with a number of the same features that make our Supercharger Kits superior to the turbo kits on the market.
- Lower Air Charge Temps with the Water-to-Air Intercooler (self-contained, so no splicing into the machines cooling system)
- Lower Underhood Temps when compared to a turbo.
- Self Contained Oiling (no oil lines or pumps to worry about)
- Top quality Procharger head unit is driven off the crankshaft to deliver instant boost with No Lag
- Exceptionally responsive ready-to-run fuel mapping with auxilary injectors, plug and play electrical components, and the proper clutch setup gives you a true 100% complete kit for bolt-on and go reliability.
- Like nearly all of our products, it's designed, tested, and Made in the USA!
Stay tuned for further details and pricing- they will be available for pre-order when components and specs are finalized.

Speedwerx is so fortunate to have Mr. Gilland and Mr. Verhoeven developing these top notch kits. Truly a no compromise kit. Im very excitec to get my hands on one.

Great move by Speedwerx!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Im excited to see them on a more popular platform and get more SxS comparisons vs turbos. I know the cat supers run crisp and clean but a good side by side of sleds one turbo'd and one super'd and minimal other mods would be really fun. See if double the cost is getting you double the quality of performance.

Pretty stoked to see more rad options on the Polaris market though. Already the strongest brand for serious power adders, now time to add another big player to the mix!

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I have been running ProCharger Superchargers with and without intercoolers for about 15 years on street cars. Yes, I know snowmobiles are different animals. However I wanted to testify to the quality of these units. I have had zero problems with them and great to deal with. Check out their website to see some of the fastest (and quickest) vehicles on the planet and see why more engine builders are switching to these centrifugal blowers. Reliability, lack of turbo lag (building boost at idle), easy to install and more. https://www.procharger.com

Premium Features