• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTF is wrong with the Forum?

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
The PM function doesnt work for me unless I back door into it. I cant access my user control panel. I get error messages when try to post in members sections. Getting adds up the wazoo whenever I open this page. WTF!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The PM function doesnt work for me unless I back door into it. I cant access my user control panel. I get error messages when try to post in members sections. Getting adds up the wazoo whenever I open this page. WTF!

This will solve your problem...

STEP 1.
Is this what you are seeing??

If this is what your screen looks like, then your "Style" choice is set for our High Speed Mobile Device interface. The intent is to MINIMIZE the amount of data that your Mobile Device pulls from SnoWest and displays on your screen.
picture.php

STEP 2.
Scroll down to the VERY bottom of any page.
Look in the far LEFT corner for a small drop down menu bar.
If you see NEW FORUM STYLE, then you know you are in the Mobile Device Style.
picture.php

STEP 3.
If you would like to turn on all the Badges once again, change your style from "New Forum Style" over to DEFAULT STYLE.
picture.php

STEP 4.
Just as soon as you change your STYLE, you should instantly see this instead.
picture.php

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
Scroll down to the bottom of this page, and in the bottom left corner, there is a drop down menu. Click it and make sure "default style" is selected. This should clear most of those problems up.

What are the error messages you are getting in the member's sections?

Edit: Damnit! Christopher beat me to it!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Scroll down to the bottom of this page, and in the bottom left corner, there is a drop down menu. Click it and make sure "default style" is selected. This should clear most of those problems up.

What are the error messages you are getting in the member's sections?

Ya Ya.,
What Marty Said!

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Speaking of...

For some reason my little drop down things ain't workin. Like the "New Posts" button does nothing. I don't think I changed anything.

When I go down to the bottom of the whole thing I don't even see the "default style" or whatever anymore.

Premium Features