• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding at Daniels Summit

S

savagerunner07

Dec 3, 2007
SLC
My plans fell through to ride today and tomorrow.:face-icon-small-sad Just seeing if anyone is headin up this way or is staying here. Please pm me to let me know. Thanks

SledGimp

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Heber, UT
My plans fell through to ride today and tomorrow.:face-icon-small-sad Just seeing if anyone is headin up this way or is staying here. Please pm me to let me know. Thanks

sorry to hear that dude, if you just ride the daniels summit loop you should be pretty safe they run rentals through there all the time, also talk to Brandon down in the rental shop tell him I sent you down maybe he can let you tag along with a tour or someone renting sleds will let you tag along if nothing else. Looking forward to riding this weekend.

S

savagerunner07

Dec 3, 2007
SLC
So I talked to Brandon. He pointed me in the right direction. I went for a good right this afternoon. I didn't stay too far from the trail as I was on my own. Got some good playing in though. Hope to have a better day tomorrow. Thanks Scott. See ya on Sat morn.

Premium Features