• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 08 XP "Eagle"

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
Medical bills forces me to sell my 08 XP 154.

1100 miles - Full BRP Warranty to Oct. 2009 - All updates; Handwarmers, Driveshaft, Cltuching (20/45). Stock Can.

Plus $1000 of extra's which include:
2CoolVents, Ceramic Coated stock pipe, Sly Dog Race Ski's, BRP Riser, BRP Handguards, SLP Airbox Vent & Snorkel Vent, Ice Scratchers, SHR Primary Clutching/spring, 44/33 Secondary helix, Shock Pro Covers.

This sled is very competitive, and hard to top, its in a "Pretty Advanced" state of tuning.

As is for $7750 USF. $7500 w/stock ski's. Located in S.E. Idaho.

Need to sell this sled due to medical hardship, thanx for your interest, SLIM.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2007
Do you have the parts to "un-americanize" that sled. I think I might get hassled riding it around up here in Canada..
Thanks.

L

lightening800

Sep 4, 2004
northern alberta
exhaust

in one of your pics is the exhaust bent backward like it had been hit from the front bad or is it just me??? Its the one with the slp tube and all the snow under the hood.

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
in one of your pics is the exhaust bent backward like it had been hit from the front bad or is it just me??? Its the one with the slp tube and all the snow under the hood.

HAHAHA! I missed that!! Great eyes, yes that is a picture of my wifes (SnoJo) snorkel mod, it was her sled after her wreck, NOT this sled I am selling. I just wanted to show the snorkel Mod which is on my sled also. If you search her name you will see she had a serious accident in January, hence that is one of the medical issues we got hit with this year tothe tune of about $75,000. Inusrance took care of alot of it, but some not, thats why I am selling my sled.

L

lightening800

Sep 4, 2004
northern alberta
sled

thanks for clearing that up, and hope your wife recovers totally and takes up ridin again, too bad you health care is such sh&t down there i cant imagine getting a bill for any of that.

Premium Features