• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2stroke turbo what u got

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
mine dosnt either! never has! leakes down in no time flat but seems to not do it unless it is off , works and holds during startup and running , is this an issue ?
mike:D

mt st helens

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
vancouver, wa
Well mine used to hold psi for a long time when I shut it off and now it drops instantly. So it always worries me when something does not work as it used to.

Does anyone have the part # for the fuel psi regulator that they are using in the new kits. Mine will not hold psi now when I shut off the sled. The check valve must be bad. Nobody stocks the old Boch one from the old kits.

Sorry, I do not have a part number, but I did replace my regulator last spring. Held strong for most of season then began to drop in a short period of time. Replaced with a new one from Boondockers and appears to hold for several days now.

G
Nov 30, 2007
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Nov 30, 2007
Idaho Falls, ID
That is one sick as tm7 grabs10, can't wait to make it over to your neck of the woods with speedy!

Got a few extra bedrooms and places to sleep, cold beer, and good eats. Gather up speedy and make your way over this winter. Should be a blast and can't wait to ride with you fellas and let the boost run wild.

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
oh my that is sick as he!! scott !!!! the A$$ end has to be up 3ft in the air LOL !! ur in the back with that big a$$ trencher !!! oh ya we will be over a few times this year 4 sure !!! glad to see u got her back together . lets ride these things ( as soon as we all get our parts ) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mike:D

Last edited:
M

M8TDAVE

Nov 30, 2007
Airdrie, Alberta
Took her out last weekend and was a dumba## and put over top of me, ended up spinning track at full throttle over my leg. How my leg didn't break I don't know. Will be going out again next weekend and hopefully give her a real run. Thanks and I hope to have some real world pics soon.

M

M8TDAVE

Nov 30, 2007
Airdrie, Alberta
Thanks hard2handle
No decals on my sled. The one on the hood is a vent kit. Yes it is a 153, but is going to get changed out for a 162 and new VA tunnel.

H
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR.
Got a few extra bedrooms and places to sleep, cold beer, and good eats. Gather up speedy and make your way over this winter. Should be a blast and can't wait to ride with you fellas and let the boost run wild.

We will definitly take you up on that grabs10, look forward to lots of good times!! Now if we can get the "broke ho" to get his sled together we can make it happen!lol!

Premium Features