• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim F4 Helmet - In Stock

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
The 09 Klim helmet is the same as the 08.

I wore a Klim helmet all last snow season and raced dirt bike in it this summer, it was great. As most users know they run a little small, after use it fits great.

S
Nov 27, 2007
WI
Mark, Are you recommending the Scott 89xi goggle with the KLIM F4 Helmet? And do you have small paint bottles to repair paint chips on the front edge of the visors?? Thanks.

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
Goggles

Hello:

I wore the Scott 89xi with my Klim F4 helmet last year and thought they were great. As you may know all goggles are different, I have tried many.

It also really varies with what helmet you are wearing. With the F4 the Scott goggles were good.

We do not have any paint to match the F4 helmets, they do come with 2 visors though.

Thanks
Mark

S
Nov 27, 2007
WI
Thanks Mark. I really like the helmet, want to keep it shiny and new looking. I have the second visor, but I want to keep that one as a replacement if I break the other. I'll see if I can find something that's close at the hardware store for touch up. Have a great season!

S
Nov 27, 2007
WI
Fixed up the chip spots. The chips were on the very front of the visor. Sprayed some paint onto a paper towel. Dipped a tooth pic into the paint and dabbed it onto the visor areas where the chips were. Guess I'll just have to lead instead of passing my buddies all the time.:beer;

Premium Features