• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motorfist Contest Thread for Tues. Aug 28th

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Morning Snowest Winter lovers!!

Your going to love today's contest!!! It's all about posting!!!

This contest is a max posting, comment as much as you want, post as much as you want type of contest. Here's how it works. This contest starts now and I already have a post number (posted in the mod forum) of the predetermined post winner of a brand new Hell Roaring Canyon Jacket in whatever size you need. And the only clue I'm going to tell you about that post number.......It's over 5,000!! That's right until this thread gets to 5,000 posts we are not even going to think about giving away this Jacket. And don't worry.........The mods are not eligible to win to they can't eBay snipe you on that winning post. So lets get to posting and commenting on Motofist gear and see how fast we can get over 5,000 posts to make this contest interesting.

Oh Yea since most of you have not seen the New 2013 Hell Roaring Canyon Jacket here it is:

) Hell Roaring Canyon Jacket
The Hell Roaring Jacket will go into any fight swinging. If it’s important to be stylin’ while riding, why not also when you’re pumping gas to get there? It’s all possible with this great windproof jacket. Fully featured with pockets galore, strategically placed venting, articulated sleeves, lay-flat cuffs and a light feel on the body with a tough outer shell make this jacket at home in every situation imaginable. It has the DNA of our Rekon jacket but with all of the advantages of our cutting edge fleece technology and rugged good looks. This jacket has been worn while riding in October to June in places like Revelstoke, B.C., but will also be spotted at the local bowling alley. Water resistant to a virtual monsoon before leakage, the Hell Roaring Jacket is deceivingly functional. Painstakingly constructed of highly technical Softshell fabrics and with the MotorFist eye to a pleasing, yet durable fit and finish, this is a special and unique piece that once you have worn it you will wonder how you ever lived without it.

picture.php

So get to posting!!!!!!!!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Bought a Hell Roaring jacket in Feb of 2011. I LOVE that little bugger. Wear it on MOST rides except the coldest and wetest ones. This last season I never did wear my shell...only wore the Hell Roaring all season.

Quinlan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND
5000 posts...holy chit...

5000 MOTORFIST posts we do need,
5000 MOTORFIST posts.
Post up a boast,
for our MOTORFIST host!
4999 MOTORFIST posts we do need!

MotorFist_715x250.jpg

Premium Features