• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

R&D Custom Turbo Werx/ Im getting an Attorney.

L

lookup

Nov 26, 2007
sheridan wy
i do believe you can involve the post office if money was sent through the mail kind of had this happen sent a guy some money never sent me the part went to the post office they wrote him a letter got my part might be something to look at ?

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
i just recieved my turbo set up from him...im somewhat disappointed...he sent 8 large milkshake straws that you join together and blow into an intake adapter...i think it would have worked fine but the part that really upset me is that i need two more straws to get the proper riding profile..any one help me with straws so i can get this baby under boost..??

M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
He didn't show up. He had an attorney file a motion to dismiss the suit. But the judge said it wasn't timely so she threw it out. I was in and out in 6min. The judge said he has 30 days to pay. Then I can start to have the sheriffs department confiscate he property until the dept is settled. 5,210ish bucks.
I went through life promising myself that I would never be the suet type but this just became ridiculous and I didn't feel I had an option. I would have much rather just gotten a kit back last November when I ordered it. I hate that I had to do this.
Hopefully Dave can come up with the funds, I really don't want to see his stuff taken from him to settle a law suet.
But if you are reading this Dave, know that as soon as the court papers say I can, I will have the law come to your house and forcibly take your belongings.
Not only that but soon there will be enough people complain to the AG that they will start criminal investigations on your dealings with your former customers.

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
Good to hear. I didnt figure the looser would show up for court. When I first read your statement about his lawyer filing a motion to dismiss the claim, and you was in and out in 6 min. I thought you lost. I had to re read the sentence.

I dont see myself as being the sue type either, but sometimes this is what it takes! Maybe your court case will help others too. Hopefully there is something asset wise to get your money back.

H

High Roller

Awesome Josh.........

He didn't show up. He had an attorney file a motion to dismiss the suit. But the judge said it wasn't timely so she threw it out. I was in and out in 6min. The judge said he has 30 days to pay. Then I can start to have the sheriffs department confiscate he property until the dept is settled. 5,210ish bucks.
I went through life promising myself that I would never be the suet type but this just became ridiculous and I didn't feel I had an option. I would have much rather just gotten a kit back last November when I ordered it. I hate that I had to do this.
Hopefully Dave can come up with the funds, I really don't want to see his stuff taken from him to settle a law suet.
But if you are reading this Dave, know that as soon as the court papers say I can, I will have the law come to your house and forcibly take your belongings.
Not only that but soon there will be enough people complain to the AG that they will start criminal investigations on your dealings with your former customers.

X

XP Summit

Nov 26, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Good to hear. I didnt figure the looser would show up for court. When I first read your statement about his lawyer filing a motion to dismiss the claim, and you was in and out in 6 min. I thought you lost. I had to re read the sentence.

I dont see myself as being the sue type either, but sometimes this is what it takes! Maybe your court case will help others too. Hopefully there is something asset wise to get your money back.

that thinking is what lawsuits should be reserved for.

G
Apr 23, 2008
Bravo Mr joshua,, well done..
its nice to know there are judges in this world that are on the little guys side..!!:cheer2::cheer2:

Gus

Premium Features