• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TURBO KITS---$2500

J

jvb

Nov 26, 2007
No offense but have you even fullfilled everyone orders from a year ago. There is no way in hell I would give you money for a kit in a year! Like a year from today or what!

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Most have been filled. I need to get back on the charge box design and then test that and then ship out the new improved parts to the kits already shipped and then get the others out the door.

No offense but have you even fullfilled everyone orders from a year ago. There is no way in hell I would give you money for a kit in a year! Like a year from today or what!

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Hell it's all easy. If anyone is interested I'll give all my vendor info and testing info, specs and everything else out and then whoever can be making all the big dollars I "got away with". All this for a small fee and you can be on your way to fortune. I'm just tired of getting flamed from people who have no money out, but always have the answers. Anyone is welcome to try to walk in my shoes and give it a try. So this is why I'm being an a$$. People want to be that way with me, then that's what they get back. Plain and simple.

M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
I was number 5 on the list. Dave said he would be shipping the kits in the order he received them. I have not gotten anything from him. I did get my carbs back though.
I paid you in full dave, and now you are offering a 2500 buck kit. does that mean I get a $2500 refund with the shipment of my kit? This is kinda a slap in the face.
Ship me my kit really soon Dave. I talked to you on the phone and was standing in line at a government office, so I wasn't letting you know exactly what was on my mind.
If you have most of the orders fill then I was right when I talked to you. Because I payed you in full you have no incentive to ship me a kit. If you ship me a kit you get no money at the time of shipment. Where as others you at least get the other 50%.
This is getting to ware me thin. Ship me my effing kit or my money. Preferably my money. And do it quickly. You need to get a loan, borrow from family, put in on a credit card or something. But hurry up.

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Do you take envelopes full of cash??? Ill take three kits. Can you post your mailing address so I can get this cash to you ASAP?:face-icon-small-hap

M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
When I talked to you I explained all this already. Your turbo kit will be shipped out when it's done. If I have the resources to kick a refund to you I will gladly do that.

You had said most of your orders were filled. Sooooo... if that is the case then you only had like 4 orders. (if you in fact shipped kits in the order they were received and I am number 5) I know exactly what you said on the phone, I was there, remember?
I am saying NOW get a loan and build my kit or send me money. If it only costs $2500 to build a kit then it shouldn't be that hard to round up the cash to build me a kit. Just get the thing in the mail. I could care less about this airbox. Send everything but the air box if that is all you are waiting on. I will be happy as a clam if I have everything but an airbox. I don't care if you never send the airbox just send me an effing kit dave. This has been absurd. And now you are on here trying to pick a fight!?
You know if I were you and literally everyone but my wife was mad at me... at some point I think I would begin to say; "maybe its me." Instead you are defending your defenseless actions like a pimp protects his territory.

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
I have not shipped any of the other orders yet until the issues are finished.

You had said most of your orders were filled. Sooooo... if that is the case then you only had like 4 orders. (if you in fact shipped kits in the order they were received and I am number 5) I know exactly what you said on the phone, I was there, remember?
I am saying NOW get a loan and build my kit or send me money. If it only costs $2500 to build a kit then it shouldn't be that hard to round up the cash to build me a kit. Just get the thing in the mail. I could care less about this airbox. Send everything but the air box if that is all you are waiting on. I will be happy as a clam if I have everything but an airbox. I don't care if you never send the airbox just send me an effing kit dave. This has been absurd. And now you are on here trying to pick a fight!?
You know if I were you and literally everyone but my wife was mad at me... at some point I think I would begin to say; "maybe its me." Instead you are defending your defenseless actions like a pimp protects his territory.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Based on what I've read about you you must be kidding coming on here with this. Vapor wear is not worth anything!

Premium Features