• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1000 SDI Turbo, Lives Again!!!!!

I

INKEDRIDER

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 24, 2009
so i figured out what the problem was took all winter but turns out my slp aftermarket domes are crap believe it or not the half moon shaped cut outs for the the bolts are way to big also not all the same size so heads up out there to anyone with slp domes very poor machining also they measure squish on a lathe witch is not the proper way, my o ring was getting cut by the dome and only 1/4 to 1/2 of the sealing surface was being used so i had the them filled and re drilled new holes the correct size and the problem went away

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
hah... the battles never end do they!! good luck with it, will have to check it out next season, should have mine more dialed in, so we might be able to go ride a few times!

I

INKEDRIDER

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 24, 2009
few more add on this summer,cmx belt drive, m-10 sus, 3in track, and a inner cooler just need some snow also go to sleddemons.com and order our new video

I

INKEDRIDER

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 24, 2009
a few updates, relocated battery and got the belt drive located on the chassis also mocking up inner cooler location

turbo sled 011.JPG turbo sled 013.JPG turbo sled 504.JPG turbo sled 508.JPG turbo sled 506.JPG

P
Oct 26, 2010
How much did that belt drive set you back>?
Like them moutain roller blades you got hangin in the background :)
are you running any fuel on the crank side of this engine?

I

INKEDRIDER

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 24, 2009
yeah those are marks mountain skates, my sled is at CMX so the other projects are marks but they are working on some amazing parts for the pro rmk. the belt drive i had was on a sled i bought, but they run about 2000.00 the most difficult thing we face in the tuning word is all of the moving parts that are in between the crank and the rear wheels anytime you can reduce the rotating mass you will be gaining hp and it is the only mod i have ever done other than a turbo that was noticed instantly, if you buy a CMX belt drive and dont like it i will buy it back from you at full price.i have no fuel adds other than the stock injectors and a dobeck performance fuel controller

Premium Features