• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

R&D kit installed

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
no tough guy here. just stating it how i see it. you guys are like some flaming homos. 1 minute you are fighting and the next your back in love with each other. i for 1 wouldn't give dave the time of day if he screwed me like is screwing you guys. good luck with getting your kits. i have heard now that you won't see them for at least 30 days

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
I actually had to laugh:D. The word is RETARD:eek:!!! You dumb.........well anyway;). Carry on.

Dave

550 park model is what i ride. wheres your balls guys. this dave takes your $$$ and carbs and disappears for a week. you still don't have your kit. you guys are mad at him. a bunch of threads are made. all of a sudden dave gets enough courage to get back on here and everyone that was mad are all of a sudden kissing his azz again. i think anyone that trusts dave again is a ratard.
so when your wife gets home sneak into her purse and get your balls back

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
Well Bludo,I for one have not bashed Dave or Jake from day 1. I took a leap of faith and in the end it will pay off. Sometimes things go wrong and it takes a little longer than you expect. I have stated my position with Jake in a private conversation that is nobodys business. He knows exactly where I stand and how I feel. I have also stated in a previous post on another thread that if I am the fool then go ahead and bash away and say I told you so,BUT until that happens I see absolutely no reason to complain on here until I get the kit and it sucks....then I will tell you exactly how I feel because I have tried it. I tried BossNoss and it sucked, I tried the Hyperlite sec and it rocked,but these are opinions based on my experiences...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU *****ING ABOUT ? You have absolutely nothing invested in this kit and you continuously bash the rest of us that are waiting. I think you are just a plain old angry person with nothing better to do.

Now, go play with your 550 like a good little boy! LOL

M

mynewuseddoo

May 28, 2009
Shuswap
Blu Du, Hivoltage has a point, you don't have anything invested in this and rightfuly so are not entitled to take your "opinions" to the degree which you have stooped down to. For that matter you really aren't entitled to make a negative comment period in my opinion. I am rooting for Dave to get this sorted out as I am confident he has a good product. I was going to order his kit but I sold my machine and am buying a new M8 I find this chassis more comfortable. Good luck Dave and don't listen to these Jack a$$es, I mean honestly, who rides a 550 park model....oh yeah..my 14 year old cousin. At least buy a real sled if you want to play in the big boy forums Blu Du!!

K

Kestrel2126

Nov 17, 2009
Grand Jct, CO
Wow........seriously, WOW. This is hilarious. Sledrush, long time no ride with. Talked to Q about the install you guys did and was surprised in how he explained it vs. your description in the opening post of this thread. Other than that, how is the sled running now? We need to line up your TXP and my Dragon 7T. Hit me up, if the weather is right we are supposed to take the Diamond S guys down South this weekend .

K

Kestrel2126

Nov 17, 2009
Grand Jct, CO
However, I am in no way calling the situation hilarious, if anyone has indeed been ripped off or put out by not getting a turbo kit. I was merely referring to the thread itself. Please refrain from jumping my a$$.

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
Sledrush, still waiting for some of that video action against other turboed sleds.

Could you post? I'm still very interested in seeing how R&D turbos work. Thanks.

S

sledrush

Oct 27, 2008
Colorado
Sledrush, still waiting for some of that video action against other turboed sleds.

Could you post? I'm still very interested in seeing how R&D turbos work. Thanks.

Yea,been workin out of town too much lately.Hopefully will get a chance very soon to get to the snowies again.I havent even put 70 miles on it yet.:face-icon-small-froShould get to run it in crested Butte this coming weekend though.I will try to get some filming done and post it.

S

sledrush

Oct 27, 2008
Colorado
Wow........seriously, WOW. This is hilarious. Sledrush, long time no ride with. Talked to Q about the install you guys did and was surprised in how he explained it vs. your description in the opening post of this thread. Other than that, how is the sled running now? We need to line up your TXP and my Dragon 7T. Hit me up, if the weather is right we are supposed to take the Diamond S guys down South this weekend .

Don't get me wrong,there's not alot of room in there so the install is a little more tedious and finessful than installing one on a cat.We set up my carbs ourselves as Dave usually does this with the kit,so yea that took a bit more time than anticipated with the added step.As for riding,I should be done with this job this week or the beginning of next.After that i'm game.

Last edited:

roughriders

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
wow dog you just said that i paid for a kit months before you thought of even buying one

S

sledrush

Oct 27, 2008
Colorado
My point is that I feel bad for people waiting,kits are being delivered,and there's proof.I think everyone on here knows how people like you feel without the rude comments.I'm very sorry if I offended you.Theres just no point in ruining someone's post when they are trying to assure people that there is progress being made.Thats all.

Premium Features