• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pics of my TSS 1200 powderlite turbo Doo

G
Apr 23, 2008
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
He does it to me and even Knapp,, Its funny to though, Those who antagonize are just admitting their struggle to achieve..

He's the reason I would NOT join DT even with Knapp trying to convince me too help the turbo DT members,, now he's here too just antagonizing ..

you just don't get it yet cliffy,

Gus

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
SledRevy - getting closer. Took time to acquire everything this fall. PL kit just arrived, Holz suspension is here, tunnel is on..motor was shipped back last week from Hurricane. They took some extra time finding gains in the head. Hopefully have it on the snow in a week or two max.

MD.

A
Yes Jamie !!! Mikes sled is having problems.,And it's been back twice not 6 times. but we all know how you blow things out of proportion.
As for his sled the wiring harness had a glitch that took some time to find,all covered under warranty,there was no engine problems.

But Recently, the well engineered fuel pump that BRP uses took a crap and caused some problems,Yes that would be the same pump Dave dunn had problems with and Dave bullen as well.Again no fault of any of the the kit's just bad choices in pumps

And your one to talk about having a big yap,how many alias do you have on doo-talk,I'm sure Stan would like some of that conversation!!!You didn't like Stan because he wanted to hear truth and not BS and you didn't like that so you baited him and got him kicked off DT

As for PL and my self that started along time ago when dave had to stick his Nose in business that he had no business getting into(and caused a bunch of crap over on DT, And here in my home town, and for that I will never let it rest
And then he sent some really nice PM's.LOLremember those PUNK!!!(punk would be his words!)

He started bashing me long before I started it with him, you guys only know his I'm going to help you because you will buy my kits side,trust me he has a whole other side!!!
Dave remember telling me my dyno was junk and was always wrecking engines, well that same dyno tested your buddies engines for 4 years(over 550HP) with no real problems until that PL Nytro showed up and the injectors started to lock up at 70Ib
And because of those lock ups it tore the inside of that poor little engine to pieces,
NO fault of my dyno,right!!! LOL < but Dave in his vast experience running a dyno in Performance school 20 some years ago knows better and had no problem tell me so.(again Dave's words)

Gus, where did I ever bash KNAPP?????? the guy is very smart and has more titles and trophies then any of us can ever hope to get, and as for poking fun at you to show some dyno sheets or some video on your Mach whats the big deal there where others asking for them as well.
I also heard you had 200 trail miles on it???To tell you truth I think it's a great idea to put carbs on it and a garret and can't wait to see how it runs!!

Mntdoo.

I never put down sledrevys sled only the claimed hp at 16Ib's of boost.
In fact 2-3 times I said that sled works well!! and it does!then there's the
Dave's DYNO sheet, which last year he got totally bent out of shape when I questioned he's #'s, and now he comes on here with some explanation and agrees they where not Safe #'s
As-well A bunch of guys on here stated the samething!!!!

Now I'm sure dave will come back on here with a bunch of stuff trying to explain everything I have said, and because he's your buddy you will believe him,

Thats ok, thats what buddies do they stick together,The thing is ,I know things none of you do and I'll just leave it at that.

Enjoy your sleds what ever they are and what ever you choose to install on them, and take the good with the bad.As long as your happy that's all that matters.

I'm DONE WITH YOU DAVE,I'll let my sub standard fuel controler do the talking for me from now on.

Cliff yeatman
Advanced Dyno

P

powderlites

Nov 26, 2007
Sicamous, BC Canada
www.powderlites.com
TSS Built Turbo with PowderLites kit

Clifford Yeatman I wish you were done with me but that is the problem with you! BS coming out of your mouth and you will go on attacking me and others on here until who knows when?
You wouldn't man up and come talk to me when I was in Ontario at sled show!
Should I say how many kits PG Yamaha has really sold you?
Calling turbo jamie BS! He hasn't anything to do with buying a kit from me!
You are the god of Dynos, God of Turbos, God of posting and quoting info off google or anywhere to make your self look like god of smarts!

Hurricane has become a good friend and was smart to go and buy his own Dyno and be done with you as always taking credit for everyone else's work.
As for you on other forums with all the BS flying around everyone has had enough of you and are done with you but you still always attacking like a Terrorist.
Stop drinking or doing drugs and get on with your own life and take care of your own business first before always bashing everyone else.
Negative posting and by bashing anyone who doesn't agree with you is childish.
Bs gets you by for a little while and I am amazed how long you have gone in life by not being honest so buck up and stand on your own two feet and clean up your own life before telling everyone else you are god.

You will see how Powder Lites has built a turbo kit that has a lot of testing and design put into it to give customers the most performance from their ride.
I do admit we have problems and are always working on improving our products.
If you are so smart where is your own turbo kit with the best performance?
Build it and they will come to buy the best!
Sorry guys but I have had enough and yes have drop down to try and help Clifford out in his drunken state of mind!!
Some might think it is too funny but really wish this not happen as it makes a couple of sledders look bad.
Take care guys and go sledding with your Powder Lites turbo kit and smoke the competition.
Please respect the power and enjoy it playing with your buddies.

R

Revanator

snow!!!!

Hey Matt!! I know where all the snow is, last weekend, rode friday...3ft to chest deep! Buddy rode saturday.... another 3ft of new over night. Went out yesterday and made a turbo nytro look bad... :D He thought he was king of the hill until the little 136" went up the same hill as fast or faster than he did... ooops I am at 8psi and not 18psi like him! must be track speed! :eek: lol man, this sled is getting nuts, stock reliablity, its getting a 154 put on it next year and losing some pounds!! should be sick! who knows, if i work up on the North slope of AK this summer might have a 1200 also!!!! later bud!

S
Feb 4, 2008
washington
Hey Matt!! I know where all the snow is, last weekend, rode friday...3ft to chest deep! Buddy rode saturday.... another 3ft of new over night. Went out yesterday and made a turbo nytro look bad... :D He thought he was king of the hill until the little 136" went up the same hill as fast or faster than he did... ooops I am at 8psi and not 18psi like him! must be track speed! :eek: lol man, this sled is getting nuts, stock reliablity, its getting a 154 put on it next year and losing some pounds!! should be sick! who knows, if i work up on the North slope of AK this summer might have a 1200 also!!!! later bud!

you know I still want her back my brother!!!! you need vids and pics that sled of your has history great too hear you woppen a$$ as you should.... right on been too long hope all is good in ak peace out:):beer;

136 twin turbo snowcross rev beating up nitro's you the man!!!!! we need pics brother:):beer;

R

Revanator

hahaha, its great when I get back down to the crowd and everybody comes up and says WTF is in that thing, cause it aint the track length! Your the fist to get it back or come out and ride it??? lol I really am tempted to call up Al and see if I can build another.

heres a couple pics from a week ago, got some video from yesterday, just havent done anything with it yet!

PS..... isnt this a 1200 Turbo thread? I am kinda outta my league :rolleyes:

How do you put the pictures in the thread, isnt of attaching them?

141_1380.jpg 141_1339.jpg GetAttachment 15.jpg GetAttachment 23.jpg GetAttachment 24.jpg

S
Feb 4, 2008
washington
hahaha, its great when I get back down to the crowd and everybody comes up and says WTF is in that thing, cause it aint the track length! Your the fist to get it back or come out and ride it??? lol I really am tempted to call up Al and see if I can build another.

heres a couple pics from a week ago, got some video from yesterday, just havent done anything with it yet!

no brother your not out off ur league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
post pics photo bucket can help its easy!!!!! I do want that sled back and let me say this that sled is a league of her own lots and lots of history u belong here ur vids pics its all welcome.... u the man how long u at home for the snow sound good how ak?

Last edited:
S
Feb 4, 2008
washington

hey got a personal Dave Micku TSS Powder Lites turbo 1200 siting at his shop with ur name on it I buy mine back and get u on this hows that brother?:):beer;

R

Revanator

no brother your not out off ur league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
post pics photo bucket can help its easy!!!!! I do want that sled back and let me say this that sled is a league of her own lots and lots of history u belong here ur vids pics its all welcome.... u the man how long u at home for the snow sound good how ak?

I leave this thursday for the east coast with the team, to shoot against UK and WVU. I dont know if i will be home anymore to ride this year. Depends on when spring break is. AK has been sweet! Been back here in Co since dec. 19th and am missing it, cant wait to get back! Unfortunatly I will miss riding this sled the most, it is just nuts what it can do! lol

S
Feb 4, 2008
washington

god I miss that sled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Premium Features