• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M8 wheelie

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
limiter straps lengthened to last hole,,,rear springs set softest...eat mcdonalds for a month without taking any cr@ps...then your still only close to getting there

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
take her for a ride
rrrr-1.jpg

S
Mar 1, 2009
i would call BD but money is tight cause im 15 and just payed the 12000 sled off haha yeah i just want somthing cheap that is gunna help get her straight up and down . i dont know what it is with me but i love wheelies and am good at them on bikes

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
there is no real cheap answer...stock they go great climbing with all the wheelies you want...on the flats they just will not do it...i have alot of dollars in mods...and now i can muster a decent 100 to 140 ft wheelie on the flats easily in the PERFECT CONDITION..!!!!...mine is a 141...the ski-doo's wheelie EASILY on the flats..the 146 or is it the 144..anyway possibly consider trading someone for their skidoo and you will like how they wheelie..???....the m series does what needed in all the important catagories...just not a wheelie sled...check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py69xMlLves&NR=1

Last edited:
S
Mar 1, 2009
haha good point but i came off a 08 renegade 600 had too many problems and i got a m8 for when i go west and love it in the hills and ditches around here but i just want to know if i could get her to wheelie i know in spring conditions i can almost get it straight up but then it starts going down ward. i know that the skidoo will wheelie amazingly ive seen it and am jelouse un till we come to the hills

Premium Features