• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 XP 800 Evol Floats, full Timbersled Suspension fresh motor

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
P

PowderProject

Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
I forgot one thing. We weighed the sled full of all fluids and it weighed 500lbs. exactly. Ridiculous light! This sled will crush your buddies XP.

Last edited:
P

PowderProject

Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
836 lookers and no offers? wtf? The front shocks alone are $1495.00 Over $2000 for the skid. I put a new camoplast track with no holes on the sled. Not to mention it blows away other xp's. Am I missing something?:eek:

Last edited:
836 lookers and no offers? wtf? The front shocks alone are $1495.00 Over $2000 for the skid. I put a new camoplast track with no holes on the sled. Not to mention it blows away other xp's. Am I missing something?:eek:

I'm sitting on the sidelines with cash awaiting the best deal knowing that I can be in the drivers seat with "king cash".

This sounds like quite a sled for the money. My "holdups" would be

1) What is the "secret sauce" of the clutching (I love my local dealer's setup and it would cost me $700 to have him do it)

2) Do all those stickers / decals / wrap come off (they're just not my style)

3) How hard has it been ridden (quite the pics).

I thought fox floats were about $800 for a pair for the front - are those "each" price on them? Also curious about the Camoplast - which one? Isn't the powdermax a better track for deep powder?

P

PowderProject

Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
All the stickers come off with a heat gun. As a matter of fact, I will take them off. The track is way better than the stock powder max. We got rid of the stock track due to flotation probs.(too many holes). The new track is awesome. The clutching is Star Valley Ski doo's "secret sauce" lol. It is a great setup. Exactly what is done to it, I am not sure. I also have the Timbersled intake and a hps can. As well as a muff pot. :) I ride my sleds pretty hard, don't we all? :) Keep in mind the entire motor is new. Crank and all. I blew up the motor 200 miles ago. Ski doo sent us an entire motor, reeds and all. Let me know what you want to do. I'll meet you in Rock Springs if you want to do a deal. Thanks:)
If you want to talk with Star Valley Ski Doo about my sled give Delmar a buzz at 307-883-2714. He is my mechanic.
Rear skid $2000
Front Evol X shocks $1495.00 on sale at Tom's snowmobile for $1270.75
Front Barkbuster A arms $850
Timbersled intake $275

Timbersled.com
tomssnowmobile.com
Trackusa.com 9064 NEW Single Ply 16 146 2.31 56
full 100/102 2.86 New 2.86" pitch for '08-'09 Ski- Doo's, Same design lug as '06 tracks

The reason for selling my machine is that I owe a significant amount to uncle same this year.:(

Last edited:
I got some more $$$ for my snowmobile fund yesterday and started thinking seriously about your sled, but I realized we were 17" apart from a deal - I'm looking for a 163. If I could have 2 sleds - one for deep powder days and one for the moderate days, I'd be working something out with you.

Good luck selling a sweet sled (and dishing dollars to the worst administration since the penning of the constitution).

doomama800

Lifetime Membership
Apr 25, 2009
Wyoming
With the light weight that he has to offer you will do better with the 154 than a stock 163. I should know I have the 154 that is stock and the way I ride and i am lighter I go as good as buddies 163.

Premium Features