• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shredding gnarly pow in the Rubies today!!

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
That's how my little snowmobiling buddy from Alpine would say it anyway. We finally have enough snow to do a little climbing, jumping, shredding. Here's a couple pictures of Tom ripping up through the trees on his TDragon. So far this sled has run without a hiccup. Looks to be a great gas and go sled that will tail walk a long ways. Great Morning Ride!!
TDragon.jpg

TDragon1.jpg

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
Thanks,
Now that we finally have a satisfactory base it's time to pray for 4 months of snow. I didn't think I'd ever care for a quirky turbosled, but this Boondocker, TCP set-up TDragon doesn't have any quirks.

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
Just drove through Elko yesterday, on my way home from Alpine. Chest deep powder, no pics as it was too cold to stop riding (-15 on Tues.) Hopefully we can get some storms filtering through here, I'll hit the Rubies toward the end of March.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
That dragon is equipped with a boondocker turbo set at 8lbs. It's also equipped with a small intercooler. Tom's been running 30% 110 race fuel mix. It'll outrun my UBR900 on nitrous pretty badly. It's quite impressive with no noticeable lag. It must be clutched real well because it has been running alongside and possibly better than some of the guys running more more octane and 10 lbs. boost. I'm curious what the longevity will be. It's only seen a couple hundred miles so far.:)

Premium Features