• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arizona here I come

T

TheHoneyBadger

Nov 30, 2007
Cashmere, Wa
Well I'm moving to Phoenix Arizona:sun: next fall for school which means I may not get the opportunity to go riding next year:( , looks like I will be spending a lot more time on Snowest. Im going to Motorcycle Mechanic Institute and if everything goes according to plan I should be graduating around December of 2010. I will be specializing in Yamaha and Kawasaki, so after i graduate I am going to go try to find a job in southern Montana in a small town shop, hopefully Cooke City!

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Now's the time to trade the sled in for a dirt bike. Lots of dirt and sand out that way.

T
Nov 26, 2007
Orange County CA
There are 4 different locations to ride Jacob Lake, Flagstaff, Payson, and White Mountains. White Mountains is the closest. Average snowfall between 50-150 depending on location. 2 or 3 yrs ago Flagstaff had 400+. I know Flagstaff rents sleds not sure what type of sled. You can get all this info out of SnoWest's western guide issue volume 35, no.7.
Have fun

Premium Features