• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2001 SkiDoo Summit 500F FOR SALE

H
Nov 29, 2007
For sale is my 2001 Ski Doo Summit 500 Fan. It has 3,257 miles on it coming off a fresh rebuild that only has 275 miles on it. We did the rebuild ourselves and has never ran better. It comes with the shop manual and also the cover. It has a 136x1.5 inch track, great for riding the trails to the top and then playing in the powder. It has Simmons ski's that would be available for an extra fee. If anybody wants to buy the skis separatly, they can have them for $200. They were used for a little over a year and work extremly well.

I am extremely pleased with the snowmobile and would never have thought it was a 500 by the way it performs. This snowmobile has taken me places that I would have never thought possible. I am selling to get a new snowmobile, otherwise this one would last me many years yet.

I am asking $3,000 OBO. Please call 509-332-5506 if you have any further questions. You can email threeshooter10_30@hotmail.com for pictures until I figure out how to post them on here.

Premium Features