• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody on a M1k Boondocker Turbo out there?

O
Nov 26, 2007
Alta, Norway
www.scooternorge.no
A guy want's me to build him a M1k Turbo, and was looking at the Boondocker one. Now, anybody with any hands on experience on these? How's durability? They claim 300+hp? How much boost are they running on those numbers? Very little info on their website, so any info would be appreciated....

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
pm

A guy want's me to build him a M1k Turbo, and was looking at the Boondocker one. Now, anybody with any hands on experience on these? How's durability? They claim 300+hp? How much boost are they running on those numbers? Very little info on their website, so any info would be appreciated....

PM product tester and hobdog both ave built a couple of them
mike:D

S
Dec 27, 2007
prince george, bc, canada
14pounds of boost on the dyno is right about 300 and that what guys are keeping their boost set to, much more for long period of time and they are having more detonations, 14 is safe for along time, i know a guy with 2500k on one single top end with his

as far as i can see it's pretty reliable but, and here is here huge big old butt ;) , you gotta run racefuel (110) on boondockers kit and on all the other kits and since i know atleast you live in good old norwegen it's re-he-heally expensive here..
(50 kr pr litre)

i pm'ed boost addict a while ago about the BDkits, since he developed them and he said he hadn't tried too hard to make em run on regular but when they tried the engine broke...
oh well, i guess you can make a BDkit run on regular pump, lower the comp etc, but i haven't heard about anyone who have made it work..

Premium Features