• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

boondocker etec turbo released

G
Apr 23, 2008
waiting for final sale to brp...

thank GOD,,, thank god.

gus

we can all do the frenchie dance,, raise the exhaust port !!! raise the compression !!! we we mon sewer...

T

taylorbok

Nov 10, 2008
haha, is this true? I am waiting on 2 proclimb kits and its taking for ever, dont know if its boondocker usa or boondocker canada.

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
any one receive their kit yet, my dealer backed out of three kits a few weeks ago, customers were getting pissed

makes me laugh when bd called in sept, they said they were tried and tested, and putting kits together that month, shipping for late october

seams to be a issue with bd, very tight liped recently

G
Apr 23, 2008
any one receive their kit yet, my dealer backed out of three kits a few weeks ago, customers were getting pissed

makes me laugh when bd called in sept, they said they were tried and tested, and putting kits together that month, shipping for late october

seams to be a issue with bd, very tight liped recently

Fred, your buddy loves lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit... NOW you know why DOO and BD are staying tight lipped...

P

Powderboy

Nov 1, 2001
Renton, WA
Ok any new guesses at what broke down here? Its clearly not the BRP bought boondocker explanation. The 2013 factory turbo ski-doo's are a no show.

U
I heard from one of the racers at bear lake last weekend that there was a BD etec. They made one run at the hill and it sounded terrible. The sled came off the hill backfiring and dissapeared for about 3 hours. They never did get to see it run again but.

I wasn't there so this could be BS but....sounds to me like it's not dialed yet.

D
Nov 26, 2007
Bridger MT
kit works great from 5000 on little boggy on bottom but that was first ride. Have to try a couple things this weeken but at 7 pounds it has the edge on bd pro at 11 pounds. 9 pounds on the e-tec and it wasn't even close.

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
Powderboy The Areo Kit hooks up to the bone stock skidoo map and needs no changes. The only mods I had to do was weld the pipe and build my own custom reeds. Not one thing with the kit makes you cut or ruin anything on the stock sled. Just bolt on and ride. :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features